In addition to meat protein, doggies need the vitamins and minerals found in veggies as well. Sara's Mixed Veggie Treats are a good source of fibre, vitamin A, vitamin, calcium and iron among others. Farm fresh veggies are slow-cooked in small batches for hours to retain all these nutrients. They make for a healthy snack or reward for good behaviour. You could even just add a few to your pets food bowl.
- Product type: Dehydrated mixed veggie treats
- Contains beetroot, carrot, sweet potato and yellow pumpkin
- Slow-cooked for over 12 hours
- Human Grade Ingredients
- No added preservatives, colours or flavours
HUFT Tip: These dehydrated treats are great to carry on a road trip or to the dog park. They are convenient and healthier alternative to biscuits.
This is a range of natural, dehydrated treats made with limited, healthy ingredients. All we do is slow-cook farm fresh, produce in small batches to retain their nutrition and flavour.
- We use farm fresh and Human Grade ingredients only
- The ingredients are chosen only for their nutritional value, so there are no filler ingredients.
- These treats do not contain any preservatives or added flavours. We only include the ingredients that we have mentioned.
- These are healthy for your pets and provide them with a host of nutrients
What inspired Sara's Treats?
Our in-house Labrador and muse, Sara simply LOVES treats. Rather than feeding her highly processed treats that offered little nutrition, we decided to come up with some minimally processed, nutrient-rich treats that could make her snack breaks healthy. And this is exactly what Sara Treats are.
This one is one big hit with my doggie who is a Labrador named Softy :) Softy being a rescued doggie has health issues and after browsing a lot, I finally came across Vegetarian Treats by HUFT :) Thank you for yummy treats. I have been buying pumpkin carrot & apple banana biscuits regularly and wanted to try Sara's Vegetarian Range. Tried the banana carrot which she loved and then the Mixed Veggie which she enjoys the most :)